Job ID: 14559
Position : Veterinarian Officer
Position : Veterinarian Officer. Base location: Sambalpur, Odisha
1. Implementation of development programs in district/s or cluster/s covering the thematic
area of livestock development.
2. Training and capacity building of field team, farmers. Providing technical support to team.
3. Liaison with Govt. departments, academic institutions, banks, NABARD, scientific institutions
4. Involves regular travel within the project locations for facilitation, review, monitoring,
training etc. and occasional travel within and outside the state.
5. Compilation of progress reports and completion reports highlighting outputs, outcomes and
b. Qualifications / requirements
1. BVSc. & AH / MVSc. (any specialization)
2. Should be well conversant in English & Hindi. Working knowledge of Odia preferable.
3. 1 – 2 years domain experience. (Fresher with required competence will be considered)
CTC: 40,000/- to 50,000/- pm (CTC will be commensurate with qualification and experience)
Interested candidates should submit their application with a covering note and Resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from BAIF HR (Human Resources).